Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DT Spotlight - Tor

Check out this cute card from Tor at Very Belle ...


Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Today I'd like to introduce you to Rainy Day Bear.  A while back, I picked up a great umbrella paper and when I laid eyes on this little fellow, I knew he'd make the perfect partner!


I'm not sure if the saying "under the weather" is just an English thing, but seeing as we're all suffering colds here at the moment, it seemed the perfect sentiment for my little Rainy Day Bear...  For more details, pop over to my blog www.verybellemakes.wordpress.com!

I'm loving Tor's sweet frame with flower buttons to showcase that adorable bear!  Tor's card is perfect for cheering up anyone that's "under the weather."

On a side note... we're loving all the entries into this week's challenge: Valentine's/Love.  There's still time to enter so head on over to Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge and enter those projects that fit the theme!

Mahalo Plenty,
Niki, Tor and the KBD DT