Monday, March 17, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Another Monday and we're back showing off more of these cute Kitty Bee Designs.

Shirl from Creations by Shirl is here to share this super cute card that's gonna have you going bananas!


Hello peeps~
It's my turn to be spotlighted over at Kitty Bee Design today.   For my card I'm using Max the Monkey.  I've paired him up with a bunch of bananas with the sentiment from my Cricut cartridge... Be sure to hop back to my blog to read the deets on my card...
See you back here in April!



I love Shirl's showcasing of that sweet monkey with the striped background and of course the smiling bananas!  You'll definitely want to take a look at the rest of the Kitty Bee Designs

Also we have a new theme for the next Aloha Friday Challenge: Things With Wings

We'd love to see what you've created!

Mahalo plenty,
Niki, Shirl and the KBD DT