Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DT Spotlight - Julie

Happy Hump Day!  We're half way through the week and have Julie with us to share her sweet project and an idea you could adopt for next year!

Hi,

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. My children got so many eggs so it looks like I've got my work cut out helping them to eat them!! For my spotlight today I'm showing one of the cute Easter images.  I arranged a treasure hunt round our local park and used cute Easter Egg Bun to make some clues.  Here's one of them:


To see some more pictures and how I made it super easy for myself why not stop by my blog!

Hugs

Julie

I'm sure the kids had a blast finding these sweet images throughout their treasure hunt!  
For more Kitty Bee Designs click HERE
Mahalo for stopping by,
Niki, Julie and the KBD DT