Sunday, April 13, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

My apologies for the late post.  Rough oncall weekend!  
Here's Zella with this fabulous card...

It's another Saturday DT Spotlight and I'm here to share with you the cutest little bear you have ever seen!!  It's all about Spring for me this week.  Winter has been long and harsh so now that the sun is shining again and the temps are getting warmer - I just had to use a Spring image so I used "Under The Stars Bear"....isn't he cute???  Stop by the shop and check out what other great images are available!  Have a great Saturday!!!


Such a sweet image showcased with a fabulous layout!  Be sure to stop 
to take a look at this digi and more!  

We have a new challenge up with an Easter theme!
Check it out HERE

Mahalo plenty,
Niki, Zella and the KBD DT