Monday, June 9, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Leanne of  Finding my Groove is back with some more Kitty Bee Designs inspiration!




Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.  Today, I'm popping in today to share a little card I made featuring Firecracker Panda.  I love all the pandas Ruth created, so many cute ones to choose from.  For this card I kept it CAS.  No sentiment so this could be used for any occasion.  Not sure why but I always relate these colors for fireworks.  They make a great combination don't ya think?

As I mentioned earlier, there are so many cute pandas amongst some other adorable images in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store to choose from. You can easily get your's today, just pop on over HERE and take a peek, you're bound to find something cute and fun to play with. 

Don't forget we're having a DT call... For all the details click HERE or in the upper left side bar.

Mahalo for stopping by today, have a great week!


Such an awesome card perfect for male or female and definitely versatile for many occasions!
We'll be back with more sweet creations so stay tuned!!

Mahalo,
Niki, Leanne and the KBD DT