Saturday, August 30, 2014

DT Spotlight - Cely

Today's spotlight post is from Cely of Hawaii Paper Party!

Aloha guys! Cely here and its my turn in the spotlight this month! Woohoo! I used the image called Raccoon 3. Isn't he so cute? This raccoon is very versatile! I think he was initially made for Valentine's, but I'm using him on a baby card.  I colored him in with Copics and punched him out using a SU circle punch.  

The paper I used is a little scrap from a SU dsp pack. Cardstock and ribbon are also from SU. The sequins I got from CalypsosCards on Etsy.  

Hope you enjoyed my spotlight! To visit me and see more of my work, visit HawaiiPaperParty.blogspot.com

This is just adorable Cely!  And you're right - it was an image released for Valentine's but he works perfectly on your baby card!!  Make sure you swing by Cely's blog and say hello!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Cely & the rest of the KBD DT