Monday, August 18, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl.

It's my turn to be on the spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs today.  Today I"m sharing (2) post it note holders that I made to give to two kiddies in the family for their teachers.  I'm using a digital image called Spelling Bee, this little cutie is a discontinued image.  To find out what I used to make this post it note holders hop over to by blog here.
Thanks for stopping by and see you again on my next spotlight day~
Enjoy your crafty moments!



And bagged for the teachers!

This is super cute Shirl!  I can't believe we've started school already in Hawaii... when do the rest of you go back?  Hope you have enjoyed or are enjoying your summer!!  Stop by Shirl's blog and see what else she's up to!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT