Monday, September 29, 2014

DT Spotlight - Cely

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Cely of Hawaii Paper Party!




Aloha guys! Cely here and its my turn in the spotlight this month! Figured I'd start getting ready for Christmas since I'm always behind every year! I used the image called Santa Owl. Isn't he so cute? I printed a bunch of him on one sheet of blending card and colored them all in with Copics.  I used all Stampin Up products to make the tags.  I punched him out with a 2.5" circle punch and popped them up on tags I made with the SU tag topper punch and some retired Gumball Green cardstock.  I stamped the Merry Christmas on some Crumb Cake and banner cut the edges.  I also stamped a "to: from:" and added Cherry Cobbler twine! 

Super easy to do and now I have at least 9 tags for large Christmas presents!

Hope you enjoyed my spotlight! To visit me and see more of my work, visit HawaiiPaperParty.blogspot.com

Cely these tags are just too cute!  I love how simple they are!  Great job!  Make sure you swing by Cely's blog and see what other goodies she's made!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Cely & the rest of the KBD DT