Monday, November 3, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne


Hello! Hello!

It's the first Monday of the month and I'm back for a cute little upcycle project.  I saved this really cute treat bag from a swap I received and thought it would be fun to create something new with it.  Now I know it's a little rough around the edges, but adding some new elements makes it a totally new and fun project that can be sent on to someone else to enjoy.  Today's image is Giraffe cutie and just like the name this image is a cutie!!  I added some dies, pearls and some pink/white floss to give this bag some new life and in no time I was done.  For a full list of the supplies I used please feel free to pop on over to my blog

I hope you enjoyed this post and will think about upcycling and using a Kitty Bee Designs image to re-create something new & fun.  Here's a link to the etsy store to start shopping.  Mahalo for stopping by today!

Leanne for Kitty Bee Designs
(Bees Team)