Monday, February 2, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne



Hello!!
I'm excited to be back after a nice long break.  I hope everyone is doing great and that 2015 has been good to you so far!  :)  For my spotlight post I decided to share this lycee envelope with you.  This year the Chinese zodiac is the Wooden or Green Sheep.  Chinese New Year lands on February 19th according to the Chinese lunar calendar.  Thought I'd try to get ahead and make some lycee envelopes for my friends.  Going to the KBD Etsy shop I found the perfect little lamb to use.  He is part of a set of 3 in the KBD Zodiac Set II.  Did you know that there are 3 sets of cute zodiac stamps in the shop?  From time to time I take a peek at them and tell myself, I'm gonna use this one or that one next.  (hahaha) After printing him out and "fun-cutting" him I colored him with shades of browns and golds.  I finished off the envelope with a matching sentiment and some beautiful washi paper.  For more details come by my blog where you'll see what's inside the envelope.  Yep, it's a fun surprise.  (hehe) Thanks for stopping by today!!  See you soon!