Friday, August 21, 2015

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Here today is Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair with her spotlight!!

Good morning friends, Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog sharing a new spotlight card with you today.

Today's card is PURE MAGIC, I have to tell you! This image is just too perfect. I feel like this is a birthday card....but it could be anything: encouragement, congratulations, "just because". Endless possibilities of sweetness!

Full details are on my blog today for those who are interested. Here's hoping that all you stamping beauties have a fantastic weekend. See you next month for more Kitty Bee Designs happiness!

LOVE the layout of this card!  Everything works together so perfectly!!!  Make sure you stop by Jennifer's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Jennifer & the rest of the KBD DT