Wednesday, September 23, 2015

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Good morning friends, Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog sharing some Kitty Bee LOVE with you today. Some mid-week hearts and happies - nothing better, right?!

These "Best Buns" are one of favorite KBD images. And that's saying a LOT because there is nothing but cuteness with KBD, endless possibilities for all occasions! Here's what I came up with for today. This card is obviously love & hugs themed, but I doodled a little "happy" in the corner of the heart and I think this could be a thinking of you, birthday, love/anniversary, or even a thank you for someone VERY special...



Full details are on my blog for those who are interested. Here's hoping that all my stamping beauties out there have a lovely week. See you next month for more Kitty Bee Designs happiness!

Absolutely love the soft palette on this card.  You did such a beautiful job!  Make sure you stop by Jennifer's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Jennifer & the rest of the KBD DT