Thursday, February 4, 2016

DT Spotlight - Naz

Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Naz from Sasayaki Glitter!  

Aloha KBD fans,
It is time for Another DT spotlight post from me.

The stamp I have used on this project is from the "Red Panda Letter".
As soon as I saw him I knew he would make a great Valentine card.

To colour the image I've used my trusty Lyra pencils and some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen. 
I decided to add some Glossy accent to his nose as well as the heart on the letter and on the heart die cuts around him. 

                  More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog

This is so cute, I just love the colors and the shaped card!!  Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Naz & the rest of the KBD DT