Saturday, September 17, 2016

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Good morning friends, Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog with this "Hanging Around" Bear! What a cutie pie! He just wants that honey so badly! Poor guy!


I specifically left a sentiment off of this card so that I could use it for anything I would need to by adding a quick one in the corner, or in the inside of the card. I often do that to help keep things versatile because I do send out my cards and I can't always anticipate needs. I think this guy works for a happy hello, baby, birthday, thank you, or just as a notecard. That's one of my favorite things about Kitty Bee images, they are so cute, they can be used for ANYTHING!

Hope you 're enjoying the start of fall. Our weather here in Wisconsin is starting to change, football is back, and things are good! See you in October!