Wednesday, November 23, 2016

DT Spotlight - Karla

Howdy crafty friends! Karla here, and I'm so happy to be back today to share a couple cute holiday cards I made using the Special Delivery Red Panda Valentine Digital Stamp from Kitty Bee Designs! Even though this cutie is a Valentine stamp, I wanted to use him for Christmas. I think he'd work perfectly for any 'Happy Mail' you choose to send! He was just so cute I coloured up two and made two similar layered Christmas cards.



December is fast approaching, so I hope this gives you a couple more ideas to create some handmade Christmas cards. You can check out all the details and closeups on my blog post here, and check out all the wonderful stamps at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store! Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a wonderful week!